- Mammalian Physiology
- The Nervous System
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Musculoskeletal System
- Renal Physiology
- The Digestive System
- The Reproductive System
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Structure and Function in cells and viruses
- Metabolic Pathways ( Glycolysis, Cellular Respiration )
- The Structure and Function of Macromolecules
Wesley Jacob, MD, PhD is a professional physician, medical researcher, computer programmer, novelist, musician, linguist, and polymath with extensive expertise and practical experience across a wide range of fields.
There are no reviews yet.